SAVE International Classes
BCLLC’s Module I Workshop value analysis course was approved by SAVE International in 2011 and by the Project Management Institute in 2012, making it eligble for professional development units (PDUs). It is a 40-hour course that includes the associate value specialist (AVS) exam on the last day and is designed to
- provide VM education to the degree that individuals will be able to successfully participate in future value studies,
- help participants understand and correctly apply the SAVE International value methodology such that they are assets as team members and facilitators, and
- offer participants a sound foundation that will aid them in becoming an AVS.
In addition to the Module I Workshop, BCLLC also offers shorter classes customized to introduce the SAVE International value methodology.
Champion Proposals® Series
BCLLC provides comprehensive training programs for proposal processes. Each of the following Champion Proposals® training units can be completed in as little as 1.5 hours. In-Depth training for each unit is also available.
- Developing Winning Proposal Content—Aligning With Clients
- SAVE Methodology—VE Applied to Create Champion Proposals®
- Demystifying SF330s—Following Requirements While Standing Out
- Effective Presentations—Skills and Messages
- Quality Photography—Skills and Tools to Carry the Right Message
- Mastering Microsoft Templates—Saving Time and Strengthening Identity